This section is not designed to be an exhaustive tutorial on either
Tk or Tkinter. Rather, it is intended as a stop gap, providing some
introductory orientation on the system.
- Tkinter was written by Steen Lumholt and Guido van Rossum.
- Tk was written by John Ousterhout while at Berkeley.
- This Life Preserver was written by Matt Conway at
the University of Virginia.
- The html rendering, and some liberal editing, was
produced from a FrameMaker version by Ken Manheimer.
- Fredrik Lundh elaborated and revised the class interface descriptions,
to get them current with Tk 4.2.
- Mike Clarkson converted the documentation to LaTeX, and compiled the
User Interface chapter of the reference manual.
See About this document... for information on suggesting changes.