184.108.40.206. Main options¶
At least one of the following options must be specified when invoking trace. The --listfuncs option is mutually exclusive with the --trace and --counts options . When --listfuncs is provided, neither --counts nor --trace are accepted, and vice versa.
- -c, --count¶
- Produce a set of annotated listing files upon program completion that shows how many times each statement was executed. See also --coverdir, --file and --no-report below.
- -t, --trace¶
- Display lines as they are executed.
- -l, --listfuncs¶
- Display the functions executed by running the program.
- -r, --report¶
- Produce an annotated list from an earlier program run that used the --count and --file option. This does not execute any code.
- -T, --trackcalls¶
- Display the calling relationships exposed by running the program.